X

Great Buys off Ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Buys off Ebay

Just thought that I would share my great finds that I got off ebay! I couldnt believe the first one, the pipe is BRAND NEW!!! And the seller paid the shipping! The wheels I got included the crush drive, hub unit, sprocket, and all three rotors. Dont know if the rotors are still good but who cares, great buys! And yes these are finds at like 3 - 4am.
    Nik

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4584583336&ru=http%3A% 2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%2 6satitle%3D4584583336%26fvi%3D1[/url]
    88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

The second deal was awesome. Both wheels for $10.

As for the pipe, I'm looking at the pic and seeing what I think it rust around the rear edge and rear weld seams, so I doubt it new (not that it matters -- I have no use for a D&D headache).

Congrats on both!

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I thought that as well, but I am sitting here with the pipe, the welds are slightly miscolored but by no means rusted, also the inside of the pipe shows no carbon in it.

Wheels:

Comment

Wow, great find!
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

damn that is a awesome find on the wheels i have been looking for something like that. I missed that auction though.
          Good find

Comment

Wow awesome find!!!
            $68 !!
            So the pipe came with the toaster oven???

Cool!!!

Comment

The mid pipe had an accident
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

I've never seen a D&D close up..
                Those welds could be discolored from the production process or heat from being run in..
                I bet it polishes up though...

Comment

The toaster sealed the deal for me and it came with that great catalog for my next bike purchase too. Has any one used the Mothers Mag polish they recommend? This is my first piece of bling so I gotta keep it shiny!
                  Nik

Comment

Working...
                  X