No announcement yet.
X

what is a squid???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to refer to squidly people as "cool guys" since thats what they think they are...

Comment

Octopus like animal that tastes really good fried...Calamari is made from this animal...also tastes good in soup or steamed...if over cooked it is really chewy...not good....

Couldn't resist no one went there yet...

Seriously we all do things that are "squidly" at times...even the most seasoned riders do squidly things...to define it..well any risk you take that would normally be considered "dangerous" and could cost you your life...that would be squidly....example...splitting lanes at any speed over 80mph....one "no signal" lane change by a cager and your toast...splitting lanes at high speeds on one wheel...yes Range..."Squidly"....racing on the freeway during rush hour weaving through traffic.."squidly"....now I know I'll get disagreements because we all have done somthing of the sort but when you boil it down it's "squidly"...I'm the first to admit to doing squidly things...just check some of my posts...and I do get "flamed" for it...but here, in this forum, I call it "love".....
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
        "Squidly"....racing on the freeway during rush hour weaving through traffic.."squidly"....now I know I'll get disagreements because we all have done somthing of the sort but when you boil it down it's "squidly"
        somehow i did my 30 mile commute in about 20 minutes through traffic, but im not a squid (um, because i had full gear? ok, so i was being a dumbsh**!) but for some reason it smelled like calimari rings when i stopped...

Comment

Ufo8MyCow is a squid. I got pics to proove it.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
            Originally posted by WildKat
            This is a re-poster Sorry Matt, couldn't resit
            yeah yeah, I know but, I just had to put it up again cuz the guy is such an ass

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Ufo8MyCow is a squid. I got pics to proove it.
              And HE'S got video to prove that YOU'S a squid ! : Oh yeah , and that post about always covering your rear brake ?
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
                Upon carefull reflection, it seems that there's a little squid in us all.
                Here here!!
                Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
                  "Range" (<-only on KR), etc.
                  Actually that works on Daytona600.org as well.
                  TiM

Comment

Working...
                  X