X

What do ya all think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ya all think?

I tokk these pics myself. It's a '02 750 Kat with less then 7000 on the clock. Some minor scratches on the left side from falling over. Shovel has been chopped and new signals installed on the rear. Goin' to test ride tomorrow and put some money down, maybe.

How much?
    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Asking $4296 but will go down just to move it.

Comment

Check the engine cases to see if they are cracked or scratched up as well. Looks like a simple parking lot drop to me (or even a wall abrasion while moving it around).

Make sure you visit www.nada.com and look up what retail should be; if it's substancially lower than what they're asking, use it as a basis for negotiating as well.

Looks good.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Avg. retail $4400
          Low retail $3345

Cover on left side is scratched but no cracks or leaks.

i was going to start negotiating at $3500 or $3600

Comment

Some buffing get get those scratches out no problem. congrats on the ride !!!

A smoke windshield would look sick on that beast !

Comment

That is a nice looking Kat, and if you can get it for $3600 I would think that is a good deal..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

It looks good to me. See if you get it for under $4000.
                "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Looks great, ready for mods!!

Comment

i paid 3000 for my 2000 750 kat with th same kind of scratchs and got alot of accss.
                    DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO, IF YOU DO NAME IT AFTER ME

Comment

Originally posted by mx916
                      Looks great, ready for mods!!
                      Yep, a solo cowl, smoke shield, CA signals, painted lower fairing and you wouldnt even know its the same bike.. its amazing how such sudtle changes can really change the bike.

But then again maybe he wont want to mod it

Comment

Just exactly like mine, black 02' 750 with 7000 miles on the clock. Go for it man!
                        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Thats a sweet looking bike good luck with it.
                          1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

oh yeah! Thankks for the input fellas. Sorry it took so long to comeback but been workin and surfin' for mods. It'l be a coupe of weeks before I pick it up though. I'll post pics when I do. Man, I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                            X