X

a bit of genetic engineering going on methinks!*PICS/POLL*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waltari
    So Joe...did you ever decide whether or not you're sticking with modding the plastic or going CF. Looking great BTW...give me a complete side view ya tease. Have fun on your time off, I know you've been looking forward to gettin back at it!
    im still sticking with going the carbon fairings, i have to, firstly cut and shut, and align all the mods on the fairings.. since im blending hayabusa belly, rear cowling, and front fender, with the standard katana main and belly fairings,

so the plan is.. take the standard fairings, take the busa fairings, cut where need, glass and smooth the fairings over.. then make the carbon mould.

if i wanted to stick to the standard fairings,it wouldnt be a problem, as i already have the moulds made for carbon replica's! now to make a vuccume and oven sytem to do make stabilized fairings!

as for a full side veiw.. i'll do it as soon as i can physicly move the bike. as a lot of it is still just trial fitted. and wont be seriously bolted up till i have everything sorted out, as you know matt, its a pain the arse to pull off tight bolts, every second day your working with stuff, just to get at another bit, that is un-modded or not sitting right etc...

cheers.joe.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymofo
      Originally posted by Waltari
      So Joe...did you ever decide whether or not you're sticking with modding the plastic or going CF. Looking great BTW...give me a complete side view ya tease. Have fun on your time off, I know you've been looking forward to gettin back at it!
      as you know matt, its a pain the arse to pull off tight bolts, every second day your working with stuff, just to get at another bit, that is un-modded or not sitting right etc...

cheers.joe.
      Yeah..I know

Comment

With carbon fairings, just clearcoat the CF and use yellow trim. That would look cool!

<------

Comment

wow, that is going to be a wild bike. Can't wiat to see the final product!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
          X