X

what kind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind

i am planning on purchasing a new windscreen but i do not know which one to get. I have seen alot on a variety of sites. I want one that is short and looks more sporty. any suggestions?

I got Zero Gravity. I looks great. I got Dark Smoke. I mean its Dark. I can barely see out of it in direct sunlight. Going from Clear not noticable. To Black to adds alot of shape, at first I wish I got Light Smoke but now it flow really well with the bike.

Before

After: Zero Gravity Dark Smoke (it had zero gravity stickers but Im not a sticker fan)

I seen some people just paint there. And in theres pics it looks just as good as mine. And all they did was rattle can in the inside
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 04-13-2008, 08:35 PM.
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

I'll second Zero Gravity, I have a dark smoke also, but it's for a pre.

Comment

I just painted the backside of mine with a 98 cent can of rattle paint. Done this on many bikes, looks great. I got a thread about it here I think.
        Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
        '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
        '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
        '11 Kawasaki KLR650
        I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

I put zero gravity's on all my bikes that have windscreens. They are very well made and have lasted years in some cases. I have a dark smoke that I'm prepareing for my fav. bike that was in a 55mph head on collision and only damage it received was cracked mounting hole due to the fairing around it shredding. Overall it still looks new. Sturdy indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X