X

Track Paddock II Leather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Paddock II Leather

One of the guys I ride with recently purchased one of these from New Enough. $139 plus shipping = $154 delivered. I can't tell you how impressed I was with the value. The leather is heavy, stitching looks great, liner is excellent (can be worn separately as a jacket, too).

If you're looking for one for cooler weather riding, take a look. They're blowing out quick. I'm 5'9" or so, 185 lbs, 44" chest and 34" waist... Size 46 fits like it was made for me.

Here is an especially good deal on a full featured leather sport jacket. We bought a load of these jackets at an extremely good price because Fieldsheer is...
    Last edited by VifferJim; 09-18-2009, 02:10 PM.
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

That's a really good looking jacket, and not as expensive as I would have thought being leather. I've already got a leather jacket, but if I didn't, that's where I would head.
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hegmann1391 View Post
      That's a really good looking jacket, and not as expensive as I would have thought being leather. I've already got a leather jacket, but if I didn't, that's where I would head.
      Wish i had the money, I'd pick up the blue one.
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Is the CE armor the soft rubber or is it hard?

Comment

Working...
        X