X

Just ordered me a new lid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered me a new lid

After quite awhile of searching and researching and looking for the best deal. After countless emails to Jimmy asking about the best price, I finally decided on this one from new enough. And yep, I didnt forget my donation at the end for KR either.

Should ship out on monday, and I'll be the mohawk will look great on this one too

I'll bet the Mohawk will look good an any lid, no matter which one.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah, no helmet of mine is ever complete anymore without the mohawk

Comment

Ok are you talking about hairstyle or something else?
        here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
        http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

oooh, is that a cl-sp? i'm thinking that's going to be my next helmet.

Long Live the D

Comment

No, I gave up my actual mohawk way back in highschool

I mean this mohawk, on my current lid..

Comment

O.K. I see now. Duhhh
              here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
              http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

I seen a mohawk today on a club ride and I want one. Oh please, please tell me where to order one. do they come in various colours

www.3dflag.com

Comment

I just typed "helmet mohawk" in google and found several retailers. Looks like they are <$20 and I'll be ordering one soon.
                  05 GSX-600
                  89 zx750r
                  04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

Yep, you can get em online for about 20.00 or so. My dealer around here has em in all kinds of colors, they are definately unique. Just be prepared for people to star at you, compliment your helmet, ask you where you got it, and ask " Hey is that thing real and How does that thing fit on there " . I hear that stuff almost every day

Matt

Comment

Cool new lid!!
                      I bought a new lid also, But I don't think it will get a mohawk..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Nice helmet Matt. That is the new style HJC came out with. That little lock on the side is a shield lock and also helps remove the shield. Now is it a gloss or flat finish?
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Were did you get that lid matt and for how much I am currently looking for a new one to match my bike black and grey sorta like that one. dont worry though i wouldn't steal your mo hawk as you are the only rider in york i have ever seen with one. but the sound of a afro helmet top would be cool. imagine someone riding down the road with a fro on there helmet.

Comment

its the flat finish look. I was gonna go with the glossy style and more loud graphics but in the end I liked this one better.

Were did you get that lid matt and for how much I am currently looking for a new one to match my bike black and grey sorta like that one. dont worry though i wouldn't steal your mo hawk as you are the only rider in york i have ever seen with one. but the sound of a afro helmet top would be cool. imagine someone riding down the road with a fro on there helmet.
                            got it through new enough, great deal on it, cheapest price I found anywhere. Its in stock, as is most of their helmets, and ready to go. check out their website and go to the HJC lids and you can see the special pricing they have on it. Right now this one was 110.00 plus tax and shipping. Cheapest I found anywhere else was 122.00 plus tax n shipping.

oh and yeah fred, comon buddy, a red or black mohawk would look great on that new KBC !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                              I mean this mohawk, on my current lid..
                              What type of material did you use for the mohawk, i'm thinking of doing it on my Fulmer helmet. 8)
                              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                              X