X

Shark Helmet...anyone else use one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichC4
    it is funny, everyone around here has Arai helmets. it seems like that is all i see. but I am a fan of the Shark. it fit the best when i was looking which was really all that mattered, but cool looking is a plus too.
    down in baltimore it's the same. alls i ever see dudes ridin' around with are the arai helmets. maybe a splash of shoei.

Comment

I bought mine at a Ducati dealer up in New Hampshire. I don't think I have a big forehead, but I do wear a XXL helmet.
      RichC4
      2000 Katana 600
      Quote from my buddy who bought a 2005 Ducati after riding my Kat "I don't get it, why is your bike more fun"

Comment

I bought mine at a Ducati dealer up in New Hampshire. I don't think I have a big forehead, but I do wear a XXL helmet.
        XXL ?!?!

Sorry Rich. You gots a big forehead then.

I keed.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
          XXL ?!?!

Sorry Rich. You gots a big forehead then.

I keed.
          lol, i use a large. not that i have a big head, just the rest of my body is kinda small, so it "seems" big. one of these days i'll have to get a pic of me just wearing my helmet, most of you all would get a kick out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by tory
            ... one of these days i'll have to get a pic of me just wearing my helmet, most of you all would get a kick out of that.
            For the love of all that is sacred please do not. Clothing is not optional. This is a family friendly site.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
              Originally posted by tory
              ... one of these days i'll have to get a pic of me just wearing my helmet, most of you all would get a kick out of that.
              For the love of all that is sacred please do not. Clothing is not optional. This is a family friendly site.
              ack! that's not what i meant! i meant w/out my motorcycle jacket pants and boots, just a regular shirt and helmet. my jackets kinda thick so it evens things out a little bit...

Comment

a picture of mine still unworn...so i dont know how hot/ cold it gets.
                Attached Files
                Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Working...
                X