X

draggin jeans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draggin jeans!

I was searching for Jeans that had armor or armor hiden in them and I found this site Draggin jeans I did a search for there stuff on KR but could not find any info . well any of you guys wear a pair? Its better than wearing regular jeans as I learned the other day when someone cut me off in the parking lot and I hit the curb avoiding them and went down and ripped my jeans and rashed my knee. I read a few comments and customer Testimonials on there site of people that have gone down wearing a pair, sounds like I might pic a pair up for 125 bucks not to bad. http://www.dragginjeans.com.au/
    97 Katana 600 F

Draggin Jeans have been around for a long time. That's where ICON got the idea for their entire line of reinforced jeans. I've been wanting a pair for a long time for casual rides to dinner and such. If you know your size hit eBay and look around. I've seen several pairs go there in brand new shape for a lot less than retail. Usually around $80 if memory serves correct.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i've got a pair and really like them, just know that they run a little small. i wear 34 in Levi's and had to get 36 in the Draggin jeans.

Comment

Yea, draggin jeans do run a little small to compensate for all of the "stuff" in them.
        Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan
          i've got a pair and really like them, just know that they run a little small. i wear 34 in Levi's and had to get 36 in the Draggin jeans.
          Yeah, the sizes are wierd..
          Icon too.. I'm a 32-34 and I'm not sure either have sizes to fit me.
          I was toying with finding Kevlar and having my wife stich up a pair.
          I havent figured out what Kevlar I need yet though. It comes in
          lots of verieties..

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan
            Same here. Also, I don't think anyone mentioned it, but they're comfortable IMHO. Haven't had the occassion to test their durability yet though
            ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Draggin jeans are definately good stuff. Ive been wanting a pair too. They're perfect for riding to work in and just jaunting around town in.

Comment

I bought a pair last year, I love them. They are comfortable, but sometimes a bit warm.
                RichC4
                2000 Katana 600
                Quote from my buddy who bought a 2005 Ducati after riding my Kat "I don't get it, why is your bike more fun"

Comment

They company that sell DragginJeans in the US is called Fast Company. I had a pair, felt just like normal jeans. Luckily I didnt get to test the kevlar.

Comment

We're working out what the future holds for Draggin Jeans. Please join our mailing list to find out as soon as we know.

Here you go.

Comment

Working...
                    X