X

Hello guys i'm new here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys i'm new here

Hello fellow Katana riders! I just joined the site today and I just picked up a 98 Suzuki katana 750 with low miles. A little info about myself, I am from Shelton, CT, I am 17 years old, I have a lot of prior riding experience. previous street bikes I've owned: 95 gsxr 750, 88 ninja 600r, 92 Yamaha seca 2, and a cbr250r. I had the seca when I was 16 and got into a serious motorcycle accident, I was out of school for 3 months, and didn't fully recover for over a year. I brought the ninja right after I recovered when I was 17. I sold it after a month of ownership, I then picked up the gsxr because it was a really good deal but I sold that because I felt like I was moving up to fast and needed to slow down. I then brought a 2012 cbr250r but sold that after 1 month of ownership because that was too slow. I just picked up the katana one week ago and I love the bike, its got very good power and I love the color, ill try and post pics once i find out how too. anyways im getting the bike registered this Saturday and im super excited. i also need to grab my motorcycle license as i haven't been driving around "legally" lol. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to Katriders
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Welcome to Katriders
      hi thanks, do you know how to post pictures?

Comment

Working...
      X