Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Another idiot causing problems for the rest of us.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a retard.

Comment

WOW jacka$$ hope he nevers ride again what if he would have killed them? people like that just hurt the rest of us
      "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

what an ass....makes us all look like d&&ks...

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherDude
          Originally posted by katanasoldier
          What an idiot!
          Stupid people really piss me off. That could have been my kids and that pisses me off more. Kill Him, Stupid should be a crime with a death penalty.

Agreed . All those in favor ?
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

This guy is real lucky I wasnt the parent of one of those kids.

The article didnt say how injured the squid was, but if I had been nearby and he was able to get up I would probably have made sure he wouldnt be able to bend his knees ever again.

On second thought, knowing myself, I would probably react the same way if I was just a witness to such stupidity, even if my kid wasnt involved.

I know a reaction like that would land me in trouble, but I think a judge would understand providing I didnt wait and hunt him down later. (Why yessir, I realize in hindsight that my actions were wrong, but I was so upset that I blanked out upon seeing all those hurt children!)
            ~Neil

Comment

Why can't people learn that if they want to ride like an idiot, do it on a closed road or where no one else is around so they can only hurt themselves.

Glad to read none of those kids were killed.

-Justin
              '89 Conquest TSi :: '01 GSX 600F Katana :: '02 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Comment

Because stupid people do stupid things . Hence the need to exterminate them to protect the REST of us .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

It only takes a few idiot riders to make the mass majority responsible riders look bad.

jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X