Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

There goes the neighborhood.
      Keith Paton
      Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
      13 GSXR750

Comment

Re: Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

I saw one these so called "hot" Harley lose a challenge with an older Suzuki and he turned over his moto to the winner (the show is called "Pinks"). The individual with the VROD thought he had it when he saw the older Suk but fate said otherwise... :mrgreen: Harley's are nice but overly priced and overly glorified --- sorry but the fad is just too funny. Stay safe and ride well…
        Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

at least he bought the one Harley that can perform. the VROD line is a nice line of bikes. And it will absolutely smoke a Katana in terms of power.

The Vrod series of bikes are the only Harleys I would ride, although they are overpriced
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
            at least he bought the one Harley that can perform. the VROD line is a nice line of bikes. And it will absolutely smoke a Katana in terms of power.
            Sorry Katana0215, I totally disagree, there is no stock set up harley that would out run a stock Katana. Just the riding position of the Kat is advantage over the upright twin, not to mention the power.
            Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

the Vrod will beat the Katana in a 1/4. the thing has 115HP. The basic Vrod (the slowest of the Vrod line) does the 1/4 in less than 11.5

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the Kat is clocked at around 12 seconds for the 1/4, but after that bye, bye Harley...

Comment

again, I dont think so. Im not sure but I bet its not bye bye Harley. You should do some reading about that line of Vrods. they are actually decent bikes. The engine was designed by Porsche

Comment

I personally wish you luck with your new bike. Consider riding with a helmet, especially for the first few months of ownership (preferably all the time!). Ditto on the jacket. Roadrash hurts just as much with the HD logo burned into your leg...

Meanwhile, that particular helmet you posted up is trash -- and should be immediately thrown into a trash can. It's seen far better days and I would feel guilt if another rider went down wearing that if I sold him/her and they got hurt...

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by suk750

Sorry Katana0215, I totally disagree, there is no stock set up harley that would out run a stock Katana.

This is a stock Harley , and it'll run 9's all day without a pro rider . Yes , it IS a production bike . And the V-rod is the ONLY Harley I'd worry about losing to in a drag-race . But then , I don't drag , so I wouldn't worry about it .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

The Vrod, Street Rod, and Night Rod will all beat the Kat in a 1/4. But for a 10K price difference I see the point in going with the katana

Comment

Congratulations, backdraft! Enjoy the ride, and keep posting here!
                          2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

The Harley can be quick going straight but look out on the twisties!Can't handle wortha S**T! Good luck dude.

Comment

Congrats on your new purcahse, but sad to see you get rid of your Kat.
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

ARGHH LOST ANOTHER ONE TO DITECH....ERRR HARLEY

THE DOC
                                THE DOC
                                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                                mistake when you make it again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X