X

Another newbie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie

Hello all, my name is Nick, I'm 21 and from Michigan (pretty much halfway between Flint and Detroit) and I just got my first bike, a '95 Katana 750 with 3,875 miles on it. Actually I got it a couple months ago, back in mid-february, got it for a steal, but it needed some work, so I dropped it off at my mechanic's place on the way back from buying it, got a call from him at the end of March saying it was done, I picked it up and brought it to my place thursday the 7th, and have been playing around with it ever since. I've put about 600 miles on it since then

Here's a few pics of the bike:

Hmmm...have to add it to the signature now, too
    Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

seen the pics of the work u did on your fiero and your truck......nice work......cant see what u got planned with your kat..........welcome to KR....

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!! Very nice bike!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!!
        I love that shade or red, Great looking Kat!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome and awesome another pre98!!!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad ya joined!
            "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

Welcome to KR fellow Pre 98 rider

Comment

Nice kat, hope you have some fun with it. My friend has the same exact one.

Comment

KitKat was just in Flint...why didn't you KEEP him...welcome

Comment

Welcome to KR Nick. Nice bike.

Comment

Welcome to KR
                      Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I've spent the last week or so reading through a bunch of the stuff on the site, and learning a whole lot.

Originally I'd never even thought about modifying the bike much, even given my tendancies to modify everything else I own, but after looking through all the old topics & info on this site (which is great, btw) I've come up with a few things that have worked their way onto my list of projects

Dang this forum is contagious

Nick
                        Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Welcome to KR and great lookin pre98
                          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X