X

can I turn my 04 Katana 600F into a Streetfighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I turn my 04 Katana 600F into a Streetfighter

Hey guys I have an 04 Katana that I would really like to make a street fighter project, but I can't seem to find a site that has anything for me. I have seen a lot of other street fighters and love the look. Can someone please send me in the right direction.

Welcome to KR
    There's an entire subsection of KR devoted to fighters:

From the main page, click on "Suzuki katana talk" and it's the 3rd(4th?) sub forum down.

My .02: yes you can do it, but naked Kats are ugly bikes. The frames weren't meant to be seen. Many have SF'd their Kats, I've only cared for a few of the results. But like I said, personal opinion.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

What do you mean by you can't find a site with anything for you? Are you looking for parts? Instructions?

Comment

There are quit a few here.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

There is an entire separate forum devoted to "steetfighters" of all types of bikes. http://www.customfighters.com

There are many Katana projects there. Most of the owners of Katana there come back to this website to actually resolve issues for their bike, so ... both websites can be a good resource for you.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
          X