X

Stock tool kit on ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock tool kit on ebay

I remember a few days (weeks ) ago, somebody on here was looking for a stock toolkit. I couldn't find the original post (yes i did search), but here's one up on ebay.

Dan, you are a helpful Canadian. And in this day and age that is so rare.
    TiM

Comment

...thinking...still thinking...ah yes a helpful Canadian...that hurt...was deep in the brain
      <---Whatever or Whoever u do RIDE it hard--->

Comment

Just a note: I don't see the crescent tool used to adjust the rear suspension spring preload in the pictures for that item on eBay...
        or is that just a 600 thing and handled by the remote on the 750?

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

no wonder I couldnt find it... Took Kit indeed.. SpecialK has a few too btw..

Comment

Yeah , that was me that started that . I got a kit from Keith . He has a couple more , BTW . And now , WE have a couple more . Found them in Jason's garage .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I don't need the tools I need the owners manual. LOL just to say I have one.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                I don't need the tools I need the owners manual. LOL just to say I have one.
                Same here. Lost mine within the first week of ownership. I have the french one but its useless

Comment

Building your own is the only way to go ..
                  TiM

Comment

Working...
                  X