X

INTEGRATED FRONTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTEGRATED FRONTS

anybody know of anyone doing integrated 98+ front turn signals or anything like the sort??? or would that create some body work modification?
    R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Integrated FRONT signals ? Like making your headlight a blinker ? I don't think that would go over very well on the road . I imagine people would just see your headlight flashing .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

flush

Comment

nah more integrated to the body and not so biiiiiigggggg that when u put ur signal on u thouhgt the light of god jus struck u, aka more flush sorry using the wrong words

Comment

Ah , you mean like flush-mounts then . Hmmm , I imagine that you'd have to fill in the body around the existing one to make it smaller (since it's pretty much already flush-mount) . Never heard of a kit like that .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Can't imagine that I'd want to (because of the visibility), but someone around here did fab up a cool set of fairings where the raised portion between the fairing opening holes was actually raised up like a Katana sword (he was talking about custom-painting it to match, but I don't recall ever seeing the results).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

To make it look decent, you'd almost have to do what Jim did and refab the fairings.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
              -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
              -Terence

Comment

Working...
              X