No announcement yet.
X

What side do you favor ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer, and always have, left turns. Whether i am in my cage or on the bike, I have always been able to see the line better in left turns
    I love my Kat!!
    2000 burgandy 750

Comment

The left feels better, street or dirt, going left is more comfortable.

Like someone else said, the tires of even.

Right handed, must be that whole left brain right brain thind.
      'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

i'm now a fan of lefties as i scraped my foot on a hard curve for the first and second time yesterday.

Long Live the D

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxmd
          i'm now a fan of lefties as i scraped my foot on a hard curve for the first and second time yesterday.
          If you're coming to the rally this year, Jackal can show you how to scrape BOTH feet...........WITHOUT any turning involved

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
            I think it has alot to do with being left handed or right handed. out of those who prefer the left, are any of you left handed? I am left handed and prefer left leans. it might have nothing to do with it at all....just curious if that has something to do with it.
            Actually, in our MSF course, the instructor brought up a study that was done that stated, most right handed riders will prefer left handed turns, because your body has a natural tendency to want to protect your right side more. Knowing it is needed. Same holds true for left handed people, will usually prefer right. Not sure it is completely true, but that is what I was told and I know for me I feel way more comfortable in a left hand turn.

Comment

Left handed.

Drive fast turn left.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                Funny,
                I write with my right hand.
                But am left dominant.
                Dress to the left..
                Bowl and throw to the left..
                Like left turns better..
                I cant do hardly anything with my left hand..its pretty pathetic how much I rely on my right hand in just about everything. I dont have a problem doing left turns and leaning to the left, but the right I guess just comes easier.

Comment

I'm a lefty primarily because I still think that big bazooka on the right side of a Kat is going to catch a pothole!

Comment

humm i preffer the right.. it just seems better to me i lost my right chickenstrip first but in the end i lost the left aswell

rear right

rear left

front right

front left

Woody
                    http://www.nationalcyclesupply.net
                    http://www.ncsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                      Funny,
                      I write with my right hand.
                      But am left dominant.
                      Dress to the left..
                      Bowl and throw to the left..
                      Like left turns better..
                      I am actually a bit screwed up when it comes to right or left. I write left handed, however, when I broke my left wrist, I had no choice but to write with my right. within a week, I was writing as good with the right. when eating, i usually start off with the left, but as soon as I use a knife, the fork stays in the right hand. I bowl or throw a ball right, golf/hockey right, shoot a rifle left....shoot a bow right (that one cost me a few bucks last year when I ordered a new bow, and order a left handed one cuz I was thinking of the way I shoot a rifle...had to sell it at a loss).
                      when using tools, such as a hammer, saw, reading micrometers...anything like that....I use whatever had is more convenient. could be left one minute, right the next. I guess I am ambidextrus (spelling).
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                        I think it has alot to do with being left handed or right handed. out of those who prefer the left, are any of you left handed? I am left handed and prefer left leans. it might have nothing to do with it at all....just curious if that has something to do with it.
                        Also a leftie here and left is not good when it comes to leaning .. don't know why just is ....
                        Guylaine
                        Try and keep up now

Comment

Working...
                        X