Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Does a bike add to your sex symbol status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ace
    whats sex??? im married dont know what that is anymore..lol
    LOL. no one could have said that in a more thorough way. I get screams from girls when I ride around down by the local college, but that's about it. If I actually tried to talk to them, they'd probably run for their lives. that, and the fact that I am married doesn't help. I think walking my baby girl around the mall increases my attention from the ladies more than my bike does.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Comment

I don't know. I was PA before the bike and I am PA after the bike. Doesn't seem to matter.

Comment

never noticed any extra attraction for women while riding but one time at a judas priest concert while riding my dads harley and wearing leathers and chains rob halford came up and started flirting

Comment

Before bike : Bad ass

After bike : Certified Bad ass

2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

Im a pretty ugly f@@kin dude,I think so anyway,but my wife is hot,so I guess the bike helped!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ace

+1

But as many have suggested, no matter the age group, women find guys with motorcycles more adventurous. So it starts you in the right direction.

Comment

my girlfriend says men are more exotic on bikes so i guess it helps a little
                with every gain there must be a lost

Comment

Originally posted by gsxxx
                  Originally posted by ace
                  LOL. no one could have said that in a more thorough way. I get screams from girls when I ride around down by the local college, but that's about it. If I actually tried to talk to them, they'd probably run for their lives. that, and the fact that I am married doesn't help. I think walking my baby girl around the mall increases my attention from the ladies more than my bike does.
                  That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm married and my wife and I have 3 boys. If I take the youngest anywhere, even the grocery store, by myself. Guaranteed I can walk away with no less than 5 numbers (my wife and decided to test it). Of course I always tell the girl that I'm married and that I won't be calling so they don't wonder why when they don't get the call.

When my wife and I tested it, we spent 1 hour at Kroger, she stayed in the parking lot (we only had 1 kid at the time) and I took my son in. No sh*#, I walked out of there after an hour with 9 numbers and many more admiring looks.
                  Counting the pennies everyday until there's enough of em to buy my *new* Katana.

Comment

heh. I should strap a baby seat to the back of my Kat. Then I'd be the ultimate babe magnet.
                    An exotic, adventureous bad boy, who also happens to be a loving father. How could they resist?
                    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Comment

Working...
                    X