X

Tire squealing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire squealing

Haha, I just notice that I can squeel my tire pulling away from a stop. This is my forth bike and the only one that had the balls to do it.

I think I need a replacement for my muffler... I should be able to hear that crap.
    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
    1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
    1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
    1973 Honda cb350 - sold

were you on the white lines

Comment

if you are too hard off the clutch, and youve got a tire that is made of stone hard rubber, itll do that. be careful. ill purposely dump the clutch and fish tail it, but thats an easy way to highside at 10mph. ive got some spots in my area that i can drift it in turns with just throttle. other night i was on a brick road... and nailed it from a cruise in 2nd gear and it spun like CRAZY.

Comment

I can squeal the tire on the white line or on polished pavement. I too find that I can drift (or slide) the rear tire when going around corners. Haha, it doesn't attract attention like doing wheelies.
        2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
        2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
        1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
        1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
        1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

I aint got the balls to drift in a turn but i do sometime lock up the back tire and slide it into a stop to make some noise and draw so attention. Damn back tires are getting expensive. LOL
          www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
          Katana Frame Sliders
          The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
          98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
          I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
          X