X

INtroducing myself... Im a noob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01blewkat
    We try, but can never seem to get the Columbus people together. Schedules and what not. But I'm gonna try to make the QSL night soon.

What part of town are you in? If you want to ride some time, let me know.
    I live on north campus area. Kenny Road... Im going out today cause I got the day off, but I also got Sat and Sun off so chances are I'll be going out those days too, weather permiting. If your free one of those days let me know and we'll go cruse. I know a few other guys from around here I'll see if they want to go out.

Comment

Nice bike, welcome

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders

Comment

Originally posted by MyV6IsFast3r
          Originally posted by 01blewkat
          We try, but can never seem to get the Columbus people together. Schedules and what not. But I'm gonna try to make the QSL night soon.

What part of town are you in? If you want to ride some time, let me know.
          I live on north campus area. Kenny Road... Im going out today cause I got the day off, but I also got Sat and Sun off so chances are I'll be going out those days too, weather permiting. If your free one of those days let me know and we'll go cruse. I know a few other guys from around here I'll see if they want to go out.
          Hey man, that sounds great but I've got a very busy schedule this weekend. I'm availiable friday, but have a party Sat and another one near Hocking Hills Sunday afternoon. I thought about riding in hocking hills Sunday morning (or fri. if I can get someone to go along) if you want to take a road trip. Its a great ride.

Comment

Originally posted by onthedot
            Katana Bob: Do you know offhand if the cowl can be removed? From the pics I've seen it looks like it can be, but sometimes I'll want to mount my saddle bags for long trips and I don't think they would fit over the cowl.
            You didn't ask me, but...

Yes, the Braada cowl can be removed. From the FAQ at www.braada.com :

"Braada Concepts solo cowls are designed to slide over the stock seat from the rear. They are held into place using four tabs that are strategically placed to fit into openings in the factory fairings. The tabs are easily bendable to conform to fit your seat exactly, making for a custom fit to your bike.

We do recommend using short screws in the two front tabs for extra security. These two small holes in the underside of the seat are the only modification necessary, you do not have to cut your seat. When your ready for passengers, simply remove the screws and slide it off!"

However, the majority of riders don't like to remove the cowl once it's on, so most own another seat for when they don't want to ride with the cowl. Just makes life a bit easier...

Hope this helps!
            ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Welcome to the forum bro
              2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

i'm super-duper-jealous.

the 3fityZ is an awesome car... and you have a new Kat as well.

since you obviously have plenty of money, or don't care about being in debt... might I advise you to get one of these instead of doing the ghetto-fender-chop.

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                  i'm super-duper-jealous.

the 3fityZ is an awesome car... and you have a new Kat as well.

since you obviously have plenty of money, or don't care about being in debt... might I advise you to get one of these instead of doing the ghetto-fender-chop.

http://bikepartsforyou.com/Katana%2004%20Undertail.htm
                  $300 WOW, I still have a lot of money to drop into my car before I start spending money on the bike. I think im gonna trade it in next year for a SV650 anyways. That thing looks sweet but I dont knwo about $300 sweet.

Comment

Working...
                  X