X

INtroducing myself... Im a noob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INtroducing myself... Im a noob.

Got my 1st bike Sunday. It's an 05 Katana So far I have put almost 150 miles on it and im loving it more every day. Thought I would say HI, im Clay, here's a pic of my bike. Oh and I though I would share a pic of my other vehicle as well.... Any other's from Columbus Ohio?

The other ride, soon to get INGS+1 lip kit installed.

I think my 1st mods going to be cutting off that mud guard thing and making a license plate bracket with some smaller turn signials and getting the seat cowl, I don't care for the rear seat a whole lot. May take the stickers off too, just not sure if it'll be too plain or not.

I like the 2005 sticker look, but would def chop the rear fender and would get a solo cowl. Welcome, it is a nice looking Kat!

Comment

Welcome to the site. Bike and car both look good. Once again welcome to KR and enjoy the ride.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice bike and nice car. I've got a G35. Don't Nissan make some nice cars?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cale_Kat
          With the exception of the Sentra.... Sure do. The VQ35 is a great motor.

Also, a question for someone. I found one place with the seat cows, is there any other companies that make them?

Comment

Welcome on dude,,now get rid of that mudflap!!Nice bike..

Comment

Originally posted by MyV6IsFast3r
              Originally posted by Cale_Kat
              With the exception of the Sentra.... Sure do. The VQ35 is a great motor.

Also, a question for someone. I found one place with the seat cows, is there any other companies that make them?

he hand makes them. you might have to wait a bit, but you won't find better quality.

Comment

hey man this is crazy lol guess what? o have a 05 katana 600 to and get this!!!!! i have a 03 350 z to this is crazy small world huh! iam gonna post pictues of my bike and car sometime this week!

oh BTW welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Katana Bob: Do you know offhand if the cowl can be removed? From the pics I've seen it looks like it can be, but sometimes I'll want to mount my saddle bags for long trips and I don't think they would fit over the cowl.

Thanks, and welcome MyV6IsFast3r. I have a newer 600 as well and really like it. I haven't figured out what I want to do with the mud guard either, but I'd leave the stickers on yours. I think it makes sense with the white tail and bottom cowl.
                  MikeG
                  Central Oregon
                  2006 Suzuki GSX600F
                  (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

welcome, fellow Ahian.....
                    i think there is a couple members from columbus on this board....i'm from springfield myself.......
                    If you don't live for something, you'll die for Nothing.

Comment

Welcome, nice bike...now chop that shovel and get an aftermarket exhaust, it makes riding so much more fun.
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Welcome to KR. I have the same bike.

Comment

Welcome V6. Nice Z. I'm in CW.

Comment

Originally posted by 01blewkat
                            Welcome V6. Nice Z. I'm in CW.
                            Sweet, if you know of any meets and what not let me know. i know im going to Quaker Steak and Lube tomorrow and probably the Iron Pony on Friday. Let me know if your gonna be there.....

Comment

We try, but can never seem to get the Columbus people together. Schedules and what not. But I'm gonna try to make the QSL night soon.

What part of town are you in? If you want to ride some time, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X