(don't even!! )

Of the Katanas still on the road in Canada and the US,
    How many are on KR..
    (or even signed up)

Anyone?
    Cyber?
    Bueller?

Well, it's a least two. You and me.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Well, I'm not really myself today, so I guess that doesn't count.

I can't answer that question because I have no clue what the sales figures were for most years, or how many Kats are still registered and on the road, nor how many active members are on the board (how many posts & how recent a post do you consider active?). I know I posted the sales figures for the Kat 750 in the Suzuki NTSHA gear investigation thread for three years (I think it was 00 - 03).

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        Well, I'm not really myself today, so I guess that doesn't count.

I can't answer that question because I have no clue what the sales figures were for most years, or how many Kats are still registered and on the road, nor how many active members are on the board (how many posts & how recent a post do you consider active?). I know I posted the sales figures for the Kat 750 in the Suzuki NTSHA gear investigation thread for three years (I think it was 00 - 03).

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        I'm willing to go with non active and active members..
        Hmmmm
        I guess I;ll go fishing

Comment

I'm here... Do I count?
          2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
          Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
          "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
          Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
          Veteran of the United States Air Force.
          "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

I am guessing that we are either a very small percentage, or that here in Quebec is an exception for the number/percentage of kat owners per state/province/international who are members on here. I ahve approached a few and told them about the site, but they are so french that they would be lost here.

To give you an idea of how many kat owners there are here, this is just ONE classified site available for this province, not counting Moto Hebdo, which is the local version of cycle trader....and we also have moto-occassion....which is another rag. plus there are other internet site for bike classifieds.

113 items trouvés répartis sur 10 pages correspondants à ces critères
            113 items found over 10 pages matching this criteria
            Like I said, that is not countting the other places for sales......and not counting how many that are owned by riders and not for sale. The kat is very popular here.
            so seeing as well have 2276 members here, I would say that quebec alone has AT LEAST 25% as many kats here as there are members on this site. And I am being very conservative. I am betting the we might have as high as 50% the amount here. And if the bet was not too steep....I would even take a chance on saying we have 100% the amount of kats here as members on this forum.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Right Mojoe ... most don't speak english ... the few members are (besides me) all primarely english speaking persons ...

PROUD TO BE ALMOST THE ONLY FRENCH CANADIAN HERE

wish they were more tho ... this is the most caring bike site I have been on ...
              Guylaine
              Try and keep up now

Comment

ALOT.....think discovery channel will have a special on the Katana and how great it is????HAHA........Maybe OCC will make a chopper version?HAHA....

Comment

There seems to be a strong showing of ontario katana riders on here. I almost cetain that it has to do with the rediculous Insurance situation in Ontario, and the Katana being pretty much the only insurance friendly sport bike. All the rest should come with a lifetime supply of KY.

Comment

Kats seem to be on the rise in my area in PA and in PA in general. Ive been seeing alot of them lately. pre 98's and 98+. A bunch of 06 model kats too, but havent seen any with the free tank bra suzuki started offereing recently.

As far as how many, well we can safely say its lots and lots

Comment

ive seen 2 in the last month on the road.
                      03 katanika

Comment

This simple answer is not nearly enough.
                        signature coming soon

The goal in life is not to leave this world with a perfectly intact, unmarred body but to slide sideways into the grave screaming HOLY SHIT, WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

I see a bunch on the road around here , but if they're on KR , they're hiding . I've asked a few I've seen if they even own a pc , and usually they don't . For some it's either one or the other .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I have heard French Canadians are more French than the French. Is that true? :tongueflap

Comment

One more back on the road as of this week.

I just need to get it inspected....
                              -Steve

sigpic
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                              X