X

another Katrider down(pics added 6/14)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZukiFred
    ...You Might also want to contact the Joe Rocket Corp and mention that your gear didn't proform so well in your accident, They might offer to replace the pants for you. ...
    That is a good point. Range had his leathers replaced after they failed in a fall.

I hope that you heal quickly and are still able to enjoy your vacation.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the fall man. I could only imagine the pain of working a throttle/front brake with a broken hand. Get well soon.
      2001 Suzuki Katana 750 - Black

Comment

pictures

heres a few pics as promised, like i said, the bike looks great concidering!
        Attached Files

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

a few more

more pics
          Attached Files

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Not bad at all considering your account of the accident. Very glad you're OK and most of the scratches are on your gear and not your body.

Definitely agree with Fred and Tzortn - contact JR and see if they'll give you something towards the pants. If not a new pair maybe a credit towards a new pair? Like I always say, "You don't ask, you don't get".

Besides, with your knees scraped up you're not gonna be able to supplement your income entering hot body contests again for a while .
            ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

You gear did its job quite nicely. Hope your back up and riding before too long.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about this, but glad that you were able to walk away.
                Popcorn Love

Comment

Working...
                X