X

Wal-Mart oil thingy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart oil thingy

I went by wallyworld and in the oil section is a 50 cent flexible plastic oil spout. You screw one end onto a plastic oil bottle and the other end you screw the cap. That in itself is no big deal, but the thingy is small and can fit just about anywhere under the seat and it works well for adding oil to the Kat. I replaced my funnel and hose, that was wedged back by the tail light, with the 50 cent oil thingy.

In my opinion it is a cheap must have tool for the Kat.

Nice find. That would be good for the road.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Have you actually tried it yet ? I got one of those , and it wouldn't fit the bottles right . Also , most gas stations have paper funnels you can use , too . Usually I don't even bother with funnels , though .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yep, I tried it out. Fits the bottle well with no leaks. Its corrugated (not sure if that is the correct term) so you can adjust it to pour oil into the Kat.

I wouldn't store an oil bottle on its side trusting the thingy not to leak, but for storing on the Kat and putting oil in the Kat it works well.

You don't need any stinking pics. Just next time you're in wallyworld stop by the oil section and check it out. Can't beat it for 50 cents....

Comment

Originally posted by jgalar View Post
            Yep, I tried it out. Fits the bottle well with no leaks. Its corrugated (not sure if that is the correct term) so you can adjust it to pour oil into the Kat.

I wouldn't store an oil bottle on its side trusting the thingy not to leak, but for storing on the Kat and putting oil in the Kat it works well.
            I think md86 was asking if you'd used it for a beer-bong...
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Nah , beer's nasty .

Comment

Well, in that case, you can always take the beer in the Steve-O way. Ewwww!
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                  Well, in that case, you can always take the beer in the Steve-O way. Ewwww!
                  That was way too funny.....at first I thought it was BS, but after watching him "cut it loose" my doubts eroded away (with my dinner).

Comment

Um , no thanks .

Comment

Thanx For The Idea. I Will Look For One Here.

Comment

Working...
                      X