Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Places to purchase Helmet Visors for a HJC helmet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to purchase Helmet Visors for a HJC helmet?

Need some shades for the summer. Anybody know of good online stores in the states that sell HJC visors?

Thanks
    2001 GSXF 600

try the HelmetHarbor

Discover the latest high-end motorcycle helmets, from full face to vintage styles, and everything in between.

Where I got my dark smoke visor, for a scorpion..

they are local to me.. If you need me to get something, let me know..

Comment

Try also www.helmetshop.com
      I've used them extensively and usually their prices are cheaper than helmetharbor's in my experience.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

..Well everything that I bought via helmetharbor, they price matched.. Just tossing out places is all..

-=Peace

Comment

Make sure you get the right size for your lid. HJC's specs are very specific on that.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

www.newenough.com has HJC parts.
            Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

not to hijack your post but my lid is a Fulmer and I'm looking also for some shades,any directions will help.
              Watch for your Guardian Angel
              750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

what do you guys recommend for shields or do you carry a tinted and clear incase you get stuck out after dark?

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert
                  what do you guys recommend for shields or do you carry a tinted and clear incase you get stuck out after dark?

Yesterday, I picked up one one of the Scorpion visors that changes from dark to light, so far so good.
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I have a dark tint on my scorpion.. wear it durring the night time. Then again, I used to wear sunglasses at night too, when I had a clear shield.
                    I just raise the shield when it gets too dark..

Comment

I have both day and night helmets, so I don't have to carry spare shields, but I also carry a pair of yellow safety glasses under the seat in case I get caught out at night with my "daytime" helmet (which has a titanium shield). Solution: put on the glasses, leave the sheild open.

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER

Yesterday, I picked up one one of the Scorpion visors that changes from dark to light, so far so good.
                        I think I might get one seems like a good product.

Comment

I've made it a habit of bringing a clear with me if i know i'm going to be out awhile. I got a really dark smoked visor for my hjc fo 14$ clearance at a local shop.
                          2004 R6
                          2000 SVT Contour

Comment

I bought a "smoke" shield for my HJC a few weeks ago and i have found it to be a pretty good compromise during the day while i can still see at nite with the visor down. Much better than squeezing in my oakleys like before. If i am going out just at nite tho i switch back to my clear shield, only takes about 30 secs on the new HJC's.

I have both day and night helmets, so I don't have to carry spare shields, but I also carry a pair of yellow safety glasses under the seat in case I get caught out at night with my "daytime" helmet (which has a titanium shield). Solution: put on the glasses, leave the sheild open.
                            I have had friends who do this too, a good option if you want to go with a really dark tint. Just remember for comfort, get glasses with thin arms.

Comment

Working...
                            X