X

decal removal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decal removal

As you see I have some I really dont like the 750 but I am unable to remove them due to having clear coat on them yea they painted the bike put the decals on then clear coat.So I need idea on some type stick or decal that would cover it up and look good.
    1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Hey, the bike looks great except for the 'katana'. About the only two options I see is have a big vinyl graphic cut to fit over it. The other is to remove the tail and have the sticker sanded off and the tail repainted.
    I would go with the repainting. I think you would be happier with the end result. As far as the '750' It is not bad leave it or vinyl over with something else. Good luck!
    Demon...Taste like chicken!

Comment

Have you thought about cutting it out and making a extra fairing hole???

Seriously though, your best bet would be cover it with new vinal, or sand it out, and repaint the fairings.

If looking for new vinal, check out...

For some reason though, I can't get there site to open with firefox, but IE opens it fine.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I think the 750 looks pretty sweet myself.. and the Katana would look alittle better if it was just smaller and maybe different style lettering.

If you really dont like them, sanding them off and repainting is probably the best way.....

unless u wanna fabricate a new tail section, front fairings.. or just make some unique cutouts to go w/ whats already there.

Comment

The one thing about the letters they are reflective. Man they glow in the dark, helps to be seen from the side.
          1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

That says alot right there... all too many times the mods we like to do, dont always increase our visibility. Not that they are necessarily designed to do that in the first place..but the safety factor is a huge plus to keep them. I didnt realize they are that reflective.

Comment

you could always cover it over with fur.

Comment

Working...
              X