Good GP vid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good GP vid...

don't remember seeing this one posted before, but it's a good one

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/138420/moto_gp_animals/"]www.metacafe.com/watch/138420/moto_gp_animals/[/ame]

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Wow. Very cool.
    Nuff said.

Comment

sweet video

Now it I could only knee drag

Comment

Sweet! This is getting me ramped up. During the last weekend in May the World SBK guys are coming back to Salt Lake City. I think this is their only race in the U.S. I went to a day of practices last year and it was awesome. I can't wait to go back this year.
        It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

i want to learn how to control the bike when the rear steps out like that....
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
            i want to learn how to control the bike when the rear steps out like that....

pfffft, i just want a bike with enough azs to it to step out like that!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Hail Rossi, G.O.A.T.....

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize that those guys actually drift. Awesome power.

Comment

Awesome video. I love how they power slide thru the corners. Nothing but pure power to the ground like that.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                  X