X

Anyone need a Kat seat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a Kat seat?

I have a new unsat on '83 750 Kat seat... which we all know as "Red & Grey."
    I decided that I no longer need it so before offering it on ebay... I thought I would see if there were any dedicated Kat lovers that would like to pick it up. I would like $150. plus shipping. Comes with hardware... no grab strap. I might have grab strap hardware if anyone is doing a complete resto.

Steve, can you email me a picture of it please? [email protected] Thanks, Ray.
    85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Red and grey seat

Yes yes yes i am very intersested in the seat i am restoring my red and silver 1100 kat at the moment and was thinking of getting mine reupholsterd but am worried it wont look original how much to ship to Australia post code 5168 Cheers Billy
      Last edited by crabbait; 05-15-2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldkatman View Post
        I have a new unsat on '83 750 Kat seat... which we all know as "Red & Grey."
        I decided that I no longer need it so before offering it on ebay... I thought I would see if there were any dedicated Kat lovers that would like to pick it up. I would like $150. plus shipping. Comes with hardware... no grab strap. I might have grab strap hardware if anyone is doing a complete resto.
        Hey katman is it the same seat they had on the red and silver 84 1100 kat if so i really would like to have it once again cheers Billy

Comment

Working...
        X