No announcement yet.
X

tool kit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just piont to my tool thread to show it , it seems cyber and i carry alot of the same stuff under our seats , i dont show eveything i have as much as he did, i even carry around the big azz socket to take my front sprocket nut off

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
    and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

the weekender by sheffield can be found at walmart ( all the hex keys you need in a realy kewl metal anadonized frame to take the Kat appart.

the ampro dual sides (1/4 & 3/8 inch), foldable can be found at autodiscount shops. along with the gator grip socket 7mm-19mm --i took my whole kat apart with these 2 tools.
    i would also recomend a tire plug kit ( in case u get a flat even just to get you home)
    and i would carry a small airpump too i have seen at autozone they look similar to this one http://bestrestproducts.com/celestia...cts/cyclepump/
    i dont have one yet but i will soon.
    they can all fit under the seat

sigpic

Comment

Well , the roadside kits you guys have are nice to have stashed , but I prefer REAL tools . Get you back on the road WAY quicker . I had the foldup things for a while , and they NEVER got used as much as the few sockets I carry , or the multi tip screwdriver , or box wrenches from the stock toolit .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn View Post
        I use my head lamp all the time when I am working under my house or above the ceiling tiles at work. I am imagine being stuck on the side of the road working on your bike at night working with a head lamp can be easier. The great thing about the Petzel is that it is a little bigger than a pager so it is easy to carry. It is amazing how much light those little LEDS give off.
        They got one of those LED lights at JC Whitney.

Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends
        Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X