X

Hey! I'm still here! LOL...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! I'm still here! LOL...

This job is keeping me really busy and can't get away with unlimited hours on KR. But with the economy the way it is… I ain't complaining.
    I've been AWOL for a bit (except for stuff on FB) so I thought it might be cool to give a little pictorial update on the latest goings-on:

The home away from home.

Yeah, THAT Square Enix.
    Nothing like working above three floors of gamers. Elevator rides are never a dull moment.

A few of my two-wheel bretheren

Some days we can really pack 'em in some days.

A few of the more interesting bikes in the parking structure.

Hasn't been ALL bad. I did get out to Pali a few weekends ago - and have the ticket to prove it. !!#$#@%!

Rosetti is a huge architectural company on the first floor. I don't think they've been all that busy, lately.

BF came by to show off his new paint job (That Pops sprung for. Happy BDay. )

Cleaning up the hard drive and found a blast-from-the-past pic of BF and Kintoe. I really miss that dog.

Lisa trying out her sister's V-Star. It's for sale if anyone's interested. '07 750 w/ 150 miles on it (Yeah, she NEVER rides). Lisa still isn't sure if she wants to take the plunge even though she's got her M1.

Gotz some boots I need to get rid of, size 43. Anyone interested shoot me a PM. KR Family Discount is in full effect.

The house is finally starting to come together. New carpet in the family room end of this month. New 60" flat-screen on the truck somewhere in in Texas (or so UPS says).

A few "WTF???" from Southland.

Some SoCal Craigslist bizarreness.

And I can't finish without stopping by Starbucks:

This is Natti, the sweetest lil' 4'7" pre-med student you'll ever meet. She transferred up north to go to school with her Computer Science major boyfriend. If I can find out which 'Bucks she's at surprise her by going in with your gear on and ordering a "short drip". She'll probably freak out 'cause NOBODY orders a short drip.

Belinda's boyfriend owns a Bonneville and he wouldn't ride her until she got full gear. I like this guy, already!

This is Joe. 69 years young. I remember him from bike night a few years ago. Rode a '06 Busa Limited. Still has the bike but now he's into fast cars that are "sleepers", hence the sweet Audi.

And, yes, we all know... stickers make vintage Kats go fast. These are worth at least a good 10 - 15 horses. I really wanted to slap this guy upside the head.
    sigpic

Great photos.

Cool stories to go along as well.

Those boots look nice, just about the right size too...

They are the octanes right?

Hmm, I'll have to talk that over with my better half.

Also I think I remember seeing that bike from craigslist on here a few days ago. Can't remember where though.

And I love the "I want to be impaled" spike on the gixxer

Comment

Good to herar from you Tom, and nice pics.

Good thing he had training wheels on that gixxer
      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

not need to wipe p&j from bf's face.kintoe has that covered

Comment

Always cool stuff from you love !!! Glad life's good to you !!!! Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

cool pics and updates.
            -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
            sigpic

Comment

Some of those pics look recycled. I demand more

Hey Tom
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Awesome to hear from you! Great pics!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Cool Pics Big Guy! Glad to hear that your OK!
                  Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                  MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Tom, glad to hear from you. Have the guy who put all the stickers on that classic kat, arrested, from crimes against a motorcycle. You making it to the Rally next year, start planning
                    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

great pics! i like how the majority of the bikes in the garage happen to be suzuki.

Comment

welcome back
                        That Sheperds tongue is friggen huge
                        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

COol pics, glad to see your'e doing ok . Hope to see you at the rally next year.
                          John,
                          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice to hear from you buddy!
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Who are you ... again?

Comment

Working...
                              X