X

-1 front sprocket speed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
    False odometer reading, your adding miles to the odometer, reducing value in the bike.
    thats ok, the bike is paid for its mine FOREVER....FOREVER.....FOREVER
    Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Originally posted by pournstarr View Post
      if you have a pre like i do, then isn't the speed determined by the front wheel? in which case, no matter what combination of sprockets i put on, the speedo will always be correct? except of course, if i change the tire or wheel ratio's, which i don't intend on doing...
      Yup, yet another reason that pre's are superior. I put on a 14/50 and my speedo was still accurate, well...until the cable started unscrewing from the back of the speedo.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukii600 View Post
        thats ok, the bike is paid for its mine FOREVER....FOREVER.....FOREVER
        Same thing with me
        Let's go riding!

Comment

Not to nag, but as i asked before. I thought the speedo healer only works for digital speedometers?
          I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
          Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
          My prayers go out to his family & friends.
          He is the best there was and ever been.
          RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

Originally posted by mjangus89 View Post
            Not to nag, but as i asked before. I thought the speedo healer only works for digital speedometers?

I think your right, the Healtech speedohealer only works with digital, but doulble check with them or the distributor Cal-Sportbike
            25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Working...
            X