Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

does a salvage title mean it can't be registered in CA?

It sucks that it didn't work out....but if the bike is really clean, and you got a deal on it, why is the Salvage such a big deal?

here in MO, a salvage title doesn't mean squat. It might hurt resale value 10% or so, but other than that, if it runs and rides straight, it's all gravy here. it really just serves as a "heads up" to the next buyer to inspect it a little closer.

That's cool he'll give you your money back though. Most people would have spent it as soon as it hit the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by tmk7c9 View Post
        does a salvage title mean it can't be registered in CA?

It sucks that it didn't work out....but if the bike is really clean, and you got a deal on it, why is the Salvage such a big deal?

here in MO, a salvage title doesn't mean squat. It might hurt resale value 10% or so, but other than that, if it runs and rides straight, it's all gravy here. it really just serves as a "heads up" to the next buyer to inspect it a little closer.

That's cool he'll give you your money back though. Most people would have spent it as soon as it hit the bank.
        A lot of states are different. Here in Nebraska it is like Missouri, you can register it no problem, it just hurts the value about 30%. But some places its either really difficult or impossible to register a salvage title.

Comment

no i could register it but it would have been really hard to insure because of the salvage title

yeah i got a full refund and he let me keep the jacket. nice jacket... it's got a visor pocket!

anyways i've decided to just wait on an sv1000 or ducati that i want... other than that i should be looking for investments that will make me more money.

chatkat's bike is really nice but really far from me
          Last edited by il_ragazzo; 07-08-2009, 08:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Get me a plane ride home and I will ride it out for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone going to the rally that could bring it back and get it close to you?
            I am a Penn State fanatic.
            Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                Get me a plane ride home and I will ride it out for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone going to the rally that could bring it back and get it close to you?
                Thats a good idea but how are they gonna get their bike back?
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

Only 2 people from Cali I know of going to the Rally this year would be TRD (if he gets a bike in time) and Cen. As far as I know they were planning on riding their bikes cross country. If they were trailering Cen would be fairly close once they got home though.
                  John,
                  '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                  sigpic

Comment

i'll just wait for a good deal and save more money.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

so in the end... It was too good to be true. Sux you had to find out the hard way but perhaps it was fate tellin ya to go with the 1000!
                      Joker
                      The newest addition to the Family!
                      sigpic
                      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
                        so in the end... It was too good to be true. Sux you had to find out the hard way but perhaps it was fate tellin ya to go with the 1000!
                        +1000

Get the SV1000..........
                        I am a Penn State fanatic.
                        Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Working...
                        X