Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Why do you love the bike that is the katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearKat
    was going to say that....myspace is where all the biker boi teen-age squid bait likes to hang out...
    and get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by tory
      you can't pay attention to anybody in any forums on any myspace group... it's just a huge flamefest.
      I was going to say that....myspace is where all the biker boi teen-age squid bait likes to hang out...
      Are you saying I am one!!!??

lol just kidding but yea i havent replied back because im just not gonna add fuel to the fire!....unless otherwise done by him!

Comment

Originally posted by Najus
        was going to say that....myspace is where all the biker boi teen-age squid bait likes to hang out...
        and get laid.

Am I missing something here!? lol

Comment

I love my Kat. its my first bike, and as a new rider owning not making payments on a 2005 750 i'd say I am pretty lucky to be owning it. I love the power, I know its not a Busa, but hey owell, I know it'll take just about any wanna be fast and furious car. I will probably upgrade later on, but for me its the coolest thing. any of these little kids who have no common sense, and think its sooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool to ride wheelies in traffic and hit 100 in first gear are not worth my time. To me even if its just a 20 minute ride around the area to wind down from a hard day, its just the best shift the gears, and have people look over at the bike knowing they want to be on 2 wheels also. The comfort is unbelievable and the controls are easy. I have not railed the bike yet, but dont need to. I am gonna just add some exterior mods, maybe a jet kit-definately a new exhaust, but thats it. The way I see it, the Kat will keep me in line and not tempt me to race the SS. Just my point of view.
          Viper
          "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

I love my Kat. its my first bike, and as a new rider owning not making payments on a 2005 750 i'd say I am pretty lucky to be owning it. I love the power, I know its not a Busa, but hey owell, I know it'll take just about any wanna be fast and furious car. I will probably upgrade later on, but for me its the coolest thing. any of these little kids who have no common sense, and think its sooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool to ride wheelies in traffic and hit 100 in first gear are not worth my time. To me even if its just a 20 minute ride around the area to wind down from a hard day, its just the best shift the gears, and have people look over at the bike knowing they want to be on 2 wheels also. The comfort is unbelievable and the controls are easy. I have not railed the bike yet, but dont need to. I am gonna just add some exterior mods, maybe a jet kit-definately a new exhaust, but thats it. The way I see it, the Kat will keep me in line and not tempt me to race the SS. Just my point of view.
            Viper
            +1

Comment

I'm with Viper on this one. I'm so glad I came across this Kat, great price, great bike. It's gonna be a b&*!@!$# finding parts for her, but I know that going in and I'll deal with it. Anyway, I love the way the Kat's big seat fits my fat a$!

Somethign else, I was hanging out with some seasoned riders the other night I got tons of kudos and respect from them on decision to buy my Kat. Yeah it's got power, but they seemed more than impressed that I'm on this old gal as my first bike.

As for mods, I may get my wheels painted. Oh and I'm going to brighter bulb, and a colored wind screen. Maybe something with the exhaust. But I like the two cans so unless I can find some rumble in two's, I'll probabaly leave her as is.

I guess Suzuki knows what they're going but the Kat to rest. It's a great bike and I'm glad I got one....even if it is old

I think I'm just gonna cruise down the road with Viper.... We'll wave as the GXR's and Busa's zoom by
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I love the way the Kat looks and feels. If I wanted to go any faster, I would get a faster bike but why? I am not a racer. The ignorant kid who knows everything because he met a few idiots who wrecked says it all about people who dislike the Kat. Ignorant idiots. I don't dislike any bikes. It just makes me cringe when I see people riding with no gear on. I was riding home today and saw this guy on a new CBR and he had a tank top on, flip flops and shorts. Stupid is beyond description for this guy. I would bet $100 that the idiot kid who has worked on the 5 kats and knows everything rides like that too! But that is ok because his bike is faster than our Kats, LoL.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                X