No announcement yet.
X

too short!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that 5'6" women (Sky) have fewer problems because women often have longer legs.

My problem is that my jeans become high-waters when I ride. Does anyone know a particular brand of boot cut jeans that don't do this? And yes, I know I should buy full leathers - but for the time being I just use jeans with my black biker jacket.

Comment

Hey, since it's on topic - where can I get a cowl for a 2001 katana?

Comment

How to high-kick

This may sound silly, but it works. When I first got into martial arts, I couldn't kick high at all, despite my decent flexibility. The Master let me suffer for a few days, then showed me this very simple concept: the see-saw! If you want your right leg to go high, put your head down further towards the ground. Therefore, grab the left bar, bend your left leg slightly, move your face towards the ground, arc right leg over the cowl.
        You're welcome 8)
        Erik
        "Live your own life, for you will die your own death" Roman proverb

Comment

Originally posted by brownwa
          I think that 5'6" women (Sky) have fewer problems because women often have longer legs.

My problem is that my jeans become high-waters when I ride. Does anyone know a particular brand of boot cut jeans that don't do this? And yes, I know I should buy full leathers - but for the time being I just use jeans with my black biker jacket.
          I wear a 31 in inseam usually, I just went to Dave & Barry's (a discount college clothing chain we have up here) and bought some nice loose fit carpenter jeans and a couple of loose fit bootcut jeans, all with 32 or 33 inseam (I wanted them to fit over my riding boots with a couple of inches to spare). I think they were like $9.95 a pair.

They're the most comfortable jeans I've ever ridden in. Loose enough that your boys can still breathe, but they don't flap around at high speed.

Comment

[quote="JustSomeDude"]Hey, since it's on topic - where can I get a cowl for a 2001 katana?[/quote

Comment

Dude, just 3m some springs on the bottoms of your shoes and jump up and land on the seat! That is what I do.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by thecynic
                They're the most comfortable jeans I've ever ridden in. Loose enough that your boys can still breathe, but they don't flap around at high speed.
                Good call man. I went to Winners (the "rich man's" Value Village) in Toronto to find some decent jeans at cheap prices. The only pair that I found with a 32-33 inseam and "room for the boys" was some fruity faded tan colour Not that I am behind-the-times in today's fashion, but I don't want to get beat up when I pull into that sketchy bar in Paris, Ontario again.

It looks like I'm either going to have to go to the mall and fork out real money for jeans, or just crack and buy leathers.

Comment

Working...
                X