X

Trunk and/or saddlebags for a 91 kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk and/or saddlebags for a 91 kat?

I'm sure some of you guys have reccomendations on saddlebags and/or trunk for a 91 kat? I'm not a fabber, so I couldn't roll my own mounts.

I've been browsing around, but can't seem to find any...
    My Geeky Finance Blog.

If your going to ride you need good gear!
    Tell us what you've got and find out what others are wearing.

i just got those and they're awesome, loads of space and dont look too horrible
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Where do you want to start ? Bags or trunk ? Need lockable storage now , or MORE storage now ? I can tell you where to get a luggage rack you can bolt just about any trunk to for starters . Revsperformance.com has a rack that'll work . They go for around $100 (don't remember) . From there you can get a cheapy JC Whitney trunk , or check ebay (where I got mine) to bolt to it for anywhere from $40-$80 depending on size , type , and "cheapness" . I like my $50 cheapy . Aside from the springs in the lock going away (easy enough fix ) , it's freakin GREAT .
      Bags hold more , though . Not lockable , but you can fit a LOT more in 'em . I got some Nelson Riggs bags I been using for about 3 years . I beat the HELL outta them things , and though they DO show some age and wear , they still work just fine . BTW , these bags have been ON the bike for that long , not sitting in the closet until I need them . They've seen more miles than some people BIKES have . Here's my profile so you can see what I got ...
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Corbins?

Comment

Got one , thanks . It's ok for longer highway trips , but otherwise I prefer the stock seat .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X