X

Quick Question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question.

When i bought my katana the PO had repainted it. Its a 2005 750. With that being said the fuel setting knob (where you change it from reserve to on, idk what its called) are has been painted over as well. Can someone tell me where its supposed to be set to for on or reserve? If youre looking at the knob its horizontal with the arrow pointing toward the front of the bike.

The bike is running fine but i just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

Originally posted by rogue_statue View Post
    When i bought my katana the PO had repainted it. Its a 2005 750. With that being said the fuel setting knob (where you change it from reserve to on, idk what its called) are has been painted over as well. Can someone tell me where its supposed to be set to for on or reserve? If youre looking at the knob its horizontal with the arrow pointing toward the front of the bike.

The bike is running fine but i just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

FYI a quick search will give you pretty much any answer.

Also the wiki forum has many many useful tips and other information.

Comment

Oh. Thanks man.

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

Looking at the Petcock (knob thingy) from a seated on the bike position:

Arrow foward Reserve.
          Arrow down Fuel.
          Arrow back Prime.
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

I think Slofuze said it best:

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
            If it points towards your nutz....it means you're nutz for having it sit so long and you'll have to "prime"it for 30 seconds to put some gas in the carbs....... if it points down, you're good to hit the road........if it points forward it means you're now on "reserve" and have to get both your nutz and azz to a gas station quickly..
            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Lmao. I appreciate it guys.

Comment

Working...
              X