2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

would i have to "change" anything i bout my 94 for 80 bucks runs good just no title or airings i found a 03 eat tank fairinfs everything frame wise except swing arm forks and motor

and can i use my wiring harness?
      Last edited by zukilover; 06-11-2012, 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well that is a bunch of different questions. After I get out of work Ill comment back.
        But to have it straight... You would like to know what all from the 94 you can use on your 03 frame?
        1992- project katfighter
        2005- GSXR750
        2001- TL1000R
        www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

yes lol to sum it up so ik what else to get from him

Comment

So basically all you have at the moment is the 03 frame, tank, and fairings?
            In that case... wow your gonna need alot of chit...
            Motor, carbs, wiring harness (including forward controls, ignitor and fuse boxes), triple and forks I think will work, peg mounts wont work I dont think, rear swing arm wont work without spacers....
            The list goes on...
            I hope you realize what your getting into.
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

o no no no i have a hole complete bike...its a 94 nut no fairings or title...i was gonn buy a 03 frame with fairings and what no and wanted to make sure before i dropped 300 in a frame that it would bold up

Comment

Wow you have to be typing with a phone and trying to do
                it way faster than you should.

I think what you are trying to say is you have a 94 with no fairings or title and you wanted to know if you could put the motor and swing arm on an 03 frame, right

Comment

yea im trying to type and play with my son lol but yes 94 complete bike no fairings or title and i can buy a 03 frame with title and fairings

Comment

ok does the 03 have anything else besides the frame and fairings?
                    For example forks or tires, or is it just missing the rear swing arm?

Comment

he has everything but wants 800 for the whole bike and i dont have it all so i was just gonna get the frame fairings light and what not switchs and everything

Comment

Originally posted by zukilover View Post
                        he has everything but wants 800 for the whole bike and i dont have it all so i was just gonna get the frame fairings light and what not switchs and everything

With out the complete bike, your looking at a nightmare and $ sink to do this.

Buy the entire bike, do the swap, sell the left overs to recoup some of your costs.

There are many things that won't match up... wiring, guages, pods, so on... that would be needed to be swapped around to match everything up.

Krey
                        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

well im talkin to him now about a trade...he wants 300 for the frame and what not so im gonna try and give em my laptop in with the deal

Comment

Does this forum have a for sale thread for parts?

Comment

Originally posted by zukilover View Post
                              Does this forum have a for sale thread for parts?
                              yes
                              Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Working...
                              X