X

Whats a Stock Kat 600 Running in a 1/4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatMan94
    CyberPoet isnt cold. Its just that nobody uses the search button before asking a question. 90 percent of everthing you ask can be seen with numerous replies if you just search. If you dont find an answer when you search then post up.
    Originally posted by iwannadie
    wow if 90% of all the questions can be answered by the search why even have a forum? why not close the forum down and just leave it as a database to search?

im all for searching but come on, people are bound to re-ask questions over time. just cause theres a thread all about this topic from a year ago doesnt mean someone doenst have some new info to add. at the very least it might spark up something new to discuss.
    Originally posted by blkpitbull
    AAAAAAA freaking MEN brotha I agree!!!!!
    How about because if you use the search tool, you can post onto the end of an existing thread, reviving it and getting updates. That way someone else (especially the lurkers -- those who search but don't post) get the benefit. And there aren't 10,000 threads with the same basic five questions & answers (how do I wheelie, what's the biggest tire that will fit, how do I beat my friend's GSXR off the line, how to do I get the bike to do the top-end speed of a GSXR/R6/R1/etc, and what's a squid?). Just because you searched doesn't mean that you don't have something new to add on or ask -- it just helps keep the questions clustered together where they make sense... Such as a question on brake lines offering a reminder that brake caliper seals need to be replaced every so often too... Something that's not likely to come up every time someone asks the same question, but is valuable to know.

And that's not the same as simply building a database of canned answers.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

rking Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your vett must have been spinning, because 119 mph should be good for low 11's with a good 60' time.
      The LS1 based motors in the Vette's have a tendency to trap really high speeds for a naturally aspirated car, especially the 6 speeds... It's definately possible to get into the 11's with that MPH, but it's not likely on street tires...

Comment

Working...
      X