Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
    2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Well KK if you moved out of Siberia you might find a decent dude...All the good ones stay south LOL

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

ROCP

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
          Shift your weight to your legs. I think that the "slippery" nature is a benefit.
          I have a similar issue with scooting back on the seat during hard acceleration.

Getting up on the pegs and off my butt fixes it pretty quick.

Comment

Still no pics??? BAH!!! What good is this thread......

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

OMG + 1
              Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
              Having a slippery crotch is not the fault of your leathers..... well, unless you REALLY like your leathers!
              TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

Just glue your leathers to the seat. You'll only be wearing them when you're riding the bike anyway

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                  Just glue your leathers to the seat. You'll only be wearing them when you're riding the bike anyway
                  lol multiple bikes... otherwise that might have worked =p
                  the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                  [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I got it! Velcro strips on each bike seat, and one on the crotch of the leathers!

Comment

So this is happening on multiple bikes or are you experiencing this just at track time?
                      Joker
                      The newest addition to the Family!
                      sigpic
                      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

i haven't ridden the CBR yet, so I don't know if it affects me there.
                        plus, the CBR has stomp grip on the tank, so I'm sure it won't be a huge issue.

it's on the kat that i'm finding i slip back on
                        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Im gonna go the non peverse route here and try to help you out. If this is happening on the KAT id suggest a solo cowl with a nice back pad to keep you in place (worked great for my scrawny azz) . If you wanna get fancy you can reshape the saddle to a deeper position by simply carving out the foam and reshaping it to your liking. Either way your gonna find that having a high backed seat will stop your problem. Its a matter of taste.
                          Joker
                          The newest addition to the Family!
                          sigpic
                          stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

maybe scuff the leather with some sand paper just to get the shine off of the leather and that should be fine. I had to do that to my orange leather seat!

Comment

a solo seat or a corbin type would solve the issue...now how do I get the vision of your thighs out of my mind...squeezing the tank ...90% of women I have meet from Galgary are drop dead gorgous..plus you call your self a curvy perv....I know I am sorry
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by solokat View Post
                                a solo seat or a corbin type would solve the issue...now how do I get the vision of your thighs out of my mind...squeezing the tank ...90% of women I have meet from Galgary are drop dead gorgous..plus you call your self a curvy perv....I know I am sorry
                                <-- from Port Hardy... so, i don't fall into the gorgeous Albertan catergory =p
                                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Working...
                                X