Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Saw my Doctor Today,Guess What...? (PIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw my Doctor Today,Guess What...? (PIC)

So i went to see my Doctor Today For My Broken Thumb,i have good news and Bad News...Well let's start with the Good news....

he is confident that i will regain my Thumb in full But....there it is...i have to wear a Contraption almost all the time...i mean it's almost ridiculous...i went this afternoon to have it made on my right hand thumb....

check this out

So i have to wear this thing ,the girl that made it Crazy Glued that little hook on my Thumbnail and i have to install it and use it for an hour and remove it,then do some thumb streching....

i will have to see her ounce a week and will also have to do some Physio Therapy 3 times a week...and before i forget...did i mention that I'm still off work until the 30 th Of November....

man this year i haven't worked much,at lease since May....

Oh! I'm glad that is crazy glued...I was thinking it was stuck right in there OWWW!
    Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Cool your own bow for some small arrows. Paper clips would work great. And really hurt when your hit.

At least it's the cold season Beau. You'll be good as new for next summer.
      Bike is sold

Comment

Yikes Beau, glad the prognosis is good though
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

That's some health care system you guys have up there. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like that before. Hope you're back to normal soon, bro.
          I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

i think i have to explain further why i have this thing....my Thumb will not bend anymore.... the tendon have been badly Bruise and will not go all the way ....this is to train my tendon to work again....so what can i say...i need to follow the Doctor advice....

Comment

Hey maybe they can crazy glue a throttlerocker on there too for next spring!

Heal up quick bud.

Comment

Look out, here comes Bionic Beau.

Comment

Glad its good news man!
                  1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                  2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                  Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

wow beau!! good vibes out to ya for a fast recovery..u'll be doing backflips in no time!

Comment

Work it man, just work it. You need that opposible digit to keep you from de-evolving to downward to being a permanent cage-driver

Glad to hear you're healing well.

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Best of luck to you, heal fast and get back on the bike asap

Comment

Hope ya get it movin again soon there Beau
                          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Wow, thats a crazy little contraption there beau. Can't say that I've ever seen anything like it before. Well, hope you heal up quick! At least its getting to be too cold to ride so you have all winter to get it healed up before next spring.
                            -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

ouch...looks like it hurts.

It's strange though. Must be some weird damage bacause when I had my head on with a drunk in 1990, my thumb was was broke to chit...practically just hanging there. They just stuck it in a cast for 4 months. It gives me problems today. It doesn't function normal and sometimes I have a hell of a time to even light a bic lighter with it.

hope that isn't the hand you masterbate with. Be a shame to see another post where they had to put a contraption like that on your manhood because you injured yourself due to lack of coordination...hehe.

Seriously though...do what the doctor tells ya. Unless you spend most of your life with your thumb up your azz, it is surprising how much you depend on it.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X