X

taller windscreen for pre-98?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taller windscreen for pre-98?

Where would I find a taller windscreen, or one with a swept-up rear lip, for a 96 750? I'm trying to reduce helmet buffet and wind noise. Any other aero tricks?

They don't make those anymore . I want one , too . Jim WAS gonna try his hand at making some , but he's kinda always too busy . There IS a company that makes a lip that sticks to your screen . Laminarlip I think it's called .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
      There IS a company that makes a lip that sticks to your screen . Laminarlip I think it's called .
      http://www.laminarlip.com lists only 99+ Katanas. Maybe they make one that's generic?

Comment

To: Bob Sutterfield
        Subject: Re: Suzuki GSX750F Katana 1996?

Hello Bob,

Thank you for your interest in the Laminar LIP. Can't say we really know
        what will fit the '96 Katana 750. Perhaps the Universal Cruiser LIP
        (10") may work for your application. The shipping cost would be your
        gamble.

Safe and pleasant rides,
        Leo
        For $9.79 shipping each way, I suppose I'll be the guinea pig if there are no alternatives.

Comment

Well , I guess you'd just have to measure across the top of your screen and see if the 10" one would work . Let me know how it goes , cause I'd like something similar .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I might have found one: Check the Euro Speedscreen at Lockhart Phillips. They list their 101WS8503 for the pre 600.

They also list a rear fender kit 109TK89 for the pre 600.

I sent an email to their customer service folks, asking whether those will fit the pre 750 as well.

Comment

I believe that LP discontinued it. There is a German company called MRA that sells a similar one. If you look at Froggy's bike in the gallery you'll see she has one. I liked it so much that I got one myself.

Comment

Working...
              X