X

Private message troubles & tapatalk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private message troubles & tapatalk

Sorry, I'm not a brand new member here but couldn't find an email to contact site admin... I don't think I am able to send private messages.. I can't see them (although I know I've sent a couple). Do I need to be a paying member?

Also , separate subject, I read in announcments that Tapatalk is supported but can't find katriders on my Tapatalk. is that over?

Thanks and I'm not giving up on repairing my 1995 kat 750! I revs great, looks good, just idles a 2000 rpm too high!

just bumping this to request instant email notification

and on that point, can anyone tell me what address I need to add to my outlook to identify katriders notifications as a safe sender?? I'm not seeing any kat rider notifications in my my inbox or my junkmail so I suspect the email notifications are not working..
    Last edited by GaryS-NJ; 03-02-2017, 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    '95 gsx750F, '79 gs1000e '77 gs750
    '83 xj550 maxim
    '84 xvz1200
    '78 cb750F3 & '76 FLH stroker
    '80 fxs80 got whacked, only parts left

Welcome to KatRiders.
    you should be able to see sent PM's now, you had "save sent messeges" turned off.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

We had used tapatalk for a period of time, however I was unhappy with their terms of use for content owner and generators and we disabled that system some time ago.

We had also had forum runner active for a while, but that was removed due to a security concern.

The site is due for a major over haul, but i've been having trouble finding time to make it happen
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post

The site is due for a major over haul, but i've been having trouble finding time to make it happen
        That is understandable.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

who turned it back on (or off?).

the email notifications used to work then just stopped. I didn't change a setting. and you are saying I should be able to see the sent PM's now because I had it turned off and you turned it on for me? (admin?).. I just looked through User CP and found the setting and turned it on to save sent PM's.. And I paid an annual supscription this morning too because the forum has already been worth way more than $20 and nothing is free and I hope to be a well received member. thanks.

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
          Welcome to KatRiders.
          you should be able to see sent PM's now, you had "save sent messeges" turned off.
          thanks, too bad on trapatalk, maybe things will change. I use it for other forums and it's nice on the cell phone,,

Originally posted by steves View Post
          We had used tapatalk for a period of time, however I was unhappy with their terms of use for content owner and generators and we disabled that system some time ago.

We had also had forum runner active for a while, but that was removed due to a security concern.

Last edited by GaryS-NJ; 03-03-2017, 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          '95 gsx750F, '79 gs1000e '77 gs750
          '83 xj550 maxim
          '84 xvz1200
          '78 cb750F3 & '76 FLH stroker
          '80 fxs80 got whacked, only parts left

Comment

Working...
          X