X

A new 1100 Rider!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new 1100 Rider!

Just got a new-to-me 1991 GSX1100F in really good shape. Traded a couple non-running projects and $1000 cash. She's got a D&D 4-1, 520 chain, rebuilt forks, new tires, new plastics, carbs rebuilt and stage 1 jet kit. I've only been on a few rides so far, but I really like the bike.
    Came with a bunch of extra parts I don't need, so I plan to post those up on here some time soon.
    When I get permissions to post attachments, I'll put a few pictures in here.

Rubber side down!
    Will

Originally posted by smallwwb View Post
    Just got a new-to-me 1991 GSX1100F in really good shape. Traded a couple non-running projects and $1000 cash. She's got a D&D 4-1, 520 chain, rebuilt forks, new tires, new plastics, carbs rebuilt and stage 1 jet kit. I've only been on a few rides so far, but I really like the bike.
    Came with a bunch of extra parts I don't need, so I plan to post those up on here some time soon.
    When I get permissions to post attachments, I'll put a few pictures in here.

Rubber side down!
    Will
    U'll never get permissions, as the site does not allow for hosting pics. 3rd-party hosting is the way to go, i.e. (photobucket, dropbox, etc.) Use the image url link, and ur good to go here.
    '92 GSX1100F Red/Maroon

Comment

Welcome!
      Is a 520 chain strong enough for an 1100?
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
      X