X

i want a new bike.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a new bike.

my bike is really getting on my nerves!! been sitting for quite some time now. i had an intruder for a long time but sold it last year, and of course,, this year i'm itching to ride!! BUT,,,, i have to get this thing running first! i'm not a bike expert, but i am mechanically advanced i would say. i just dont know the specific workings of these carbs. ive thoroughly cleaned them and dipped them overnight, blown them out and reassembled them. ive rebuilt the petcock and its working properly. now, i have gas pouring out of the small center hole on the air side of all 4 carbs. is it my floats??? and are all 4 of them stuck?? i guess i should say, gas seeps out of these holes while in prime, but stops when i switch to on position. and when it starts, gas STREAMS out of these holes.

guess ill take it all off again and check the floats....
    Last edited by mr30clip; 08-19-2015, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it could also be bowl gasket at the o part, had an issue that was the gasket.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
    X