X

trinc says goodbye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trinc says goodbye

i look back w/ no regrets, it was a lot of fun.

tim

lets see some pics of the superchicken and what mods are in store for it

Comment

*sniff, sniff*

(You did keep a copy of the key so we can make a midnight run in a couple weeks, right? )

Hope it went to a good home and we see the new owner around here sometimes.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Another bites the dust.
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

WHO!!!!??

Comment

Sad days.... ....so on a happy note what did you replace her with??
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Tim, I hope this doesn't mean we'll be seeing less of you...

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

truely...one of the nicest Red Kats

Comment

Wow, its a sad day to see any Kat go..especially a great looking, well maintained ride like your's is Tim. Hopefully she's going to a good home.

Comment

i'd be sad if i didn't have another bike in the garage. i am really happy that i got a couple of good pictures before i sold it.

the guy i sold it to has some dirt experience & will be riding with his friend that has a 955 sprint ( i think ). so good for him for starting his street riding at a moderate pace.

i got lots of e-mails and could tell he was really jaz'd about the bike. he has another friend with a 600 bandit ( which may be why he was looking at the katana ) that seems to be a mechanical type guy ( he was the one to come 'inspect' it. )

but in the end... i think i got a fair price & he got a good buy.

on saturday i drained the old gas ( winterized ) out & filled it with fresh gas & took her for one last little run out skyline / cornelius pass.
                    ( which probably wasn't a good idea - as i was saying this thing turns like a pig and is slow as hell - of course comparing it to the superhawk )

one of these days i'll probably go back through my million pictures of the bike for a little slide show of her (our) journey.

tim

Comment

good luck with the next chapter of....

bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Working...
                      X