Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Need an UK member to repost something for me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an UK member to repost something for me...

I want to buy a lubetronic off ebay, but the seller won't ship overseas, so I need a Brit member of our site to forward it for me. Naturally, I'll pay for both the auction totals and the shipping to the USA... Anyone?

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

CYBER, YOU COULD SHIP IT TO MY PARENTS,AND THEY COULD FORWARD IT TO YOU IF THAT WOULD HELP,I AM IN LONDON RIGHT NOW,RETURNING TO THE NORTH EAST WEDNESDAY,HEADING BACK TO THE STATES FRIDAY.I PROBIBILY WON'T GET A CHANCE TO CHECK MY EMAIL TILL I GET BACK IN THE US, LET ME KNOW.(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS,THE KEY BOARD ON THE HOTEL IS SHIT.)

HOPE THIS IS OF HELP,GRAHAM.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie
      CYBER, YOU COULD SHIP IT TO MY PARENTS,AND THEY COULD FORWARD IT TO YOU IF THAT WOULD HELP,I AM IN LONDON RIGHT NOW,RETURNING TO THE NORTH EAST WEDNESDAY,HEADING BACK TO THE STATES FRIDAY.I PROBIBILY WON'T GET A CHANCE TO CHECK MY EMAIL TILL I GET BACK IN THE US, LET ME KNOW.(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS,THE KEY BOARD ON THE HOTEL IS shiate.)
      It would, but I was hoping another KR member with a paypal account would do it, so there wouldn't be any problems handing over the monies -- I doubt your parents have a paypal account to reimburse their forwarding it.

Actually, if you're in London, can you just pop by any dealer and pick up a lubetronic (about 55 BP) and the controller module add-on (25 BP) for me and I'll pay you via paypal today?

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Marc, will try and pick one up for you, no promises,but will do my best.I have already been to the bike shops etc that i wanted ,i will try and squeeze in another visit .
        Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Working...
        X