X

Aftermarket pegs?....and other parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket pegs?....and other parts

I'm having a very hard time finding aftermarket parts for the Kat, they have Gixxers, SVs and every single other bike known to man but VERY few parts for the Katanas. I'm looking for billet pegs, maybe clutch and brake foot pegs and a smoothed undertail. And do does Yoshi even make anything else beside the oval RS3? I was hoping to get a high mount triangular shaped Yoshi with the triangular end cap also but they dont make s#@%! Anyone got a good site, most parts are 'universal' basically. Not eBay I looked. -noodlemice

my 1100 is as bad as the kats you guys have.....no aftermarket part sold specifically for them. However, something like the pegs can be made to fit. You might need a small amount of spacers, or you might have to file of some of the thinkness......but they van be mad to fit.
    Anything else you mention,......pretty much can be made to fit. You just need to be a bit clever and imaginative.

If you just want it straight out of the box and onto your bike....well, you won't find much.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
    X