X

Slip-on exhaust.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip-on exhaust.

Question 4 all my 96 600 Katz, Who has a slip-on exhaust on their bike and what brand, also how much. leave pic if u can.

search. i have a 03 same bike basicly though and i have a yoshi and love the sound it makes.

not to loud, just nice and clean. i forgot how much i spent but i think its was close to $400, + the jet kit

Comment

My stock 96 Kat can't take a slip-on. If you want you can replace the header with the 98+ models, but that requires a little bit of modding, then you can put what ever slip-on you want. Or you cn try to find a full system to replace it with.
      Semper Fi
      1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

If you have a Vance/Hines system already, why would you want a slip on???????????????????????????? And if you have said system, you should already know that you cant use a slip on with it....
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

i dont want a slip on i was just replying to the original poster as i have the same year bike as he does

Comment

Only slip-on for the pre was a Cobra F1 , which are hard to come by . Best bet is the 98+ changeover .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by jono237 View Post
              i dont want a slip on i was just replying to the original poster as i have the same year bike as he does
              My apologies. I misread the post.
              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
              Semper Fi

Comment

ok since i'm new, please explain what and how a slip-on exhaust works. I know that a complete exhaust system comes with a header and mid pipes, but whats the deal with a slip-on, is it just the canistor, and it's inners, or is it a canistor with a pipe that bolts on to the header?
                Last edited by Bigza; 04-16-2009, 07:56 AM.

Comment

A slip on is just that a slip on, you just unbolt the old one and put the new one on --Its just the can with different baffles in it --- If you look in my garage, I have the cobra F1's, I love the look of duel exhaust...

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                    My apologies. I misread the post.
                    no problem

Comment

Nice bike dig

Comment

Thank You!! I need some new pics, I'm laid off (you know like the rest of the country) and I did a little work over the winter...

Comment

I've got the Yoshi too, I'd like to replace it with a Scorpion. Jardine has a pretty sweet sound too, but almost too loud, if you can believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggity View Post
                            Thank You!! I need some new pics, I'm laid off (you know like the rest of the country) and I did a little work over the winter...
                            You're missing a bolt ......
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                            X