X

Pics of the bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the bike

I finally got pics of the bike it has clear alternative fronts,flush backs,speedscreen windscreen I already ordered the solo cowl and took a few inches off the fender

"Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

I guess it didn't come out as planned does anyone know how to put the pics on the site I tried cutting and pasting and it does nothing

Comment

Click the "edit" tab on your first post. It will bring up your original message to modify. Scroll down. There is an "add an attachment" button. Click it. When the page refresshes it will have a browse button. click and find your pic.
      Demon...Taste like chicken!

Comment

Because I am retarted I can't figure it out I have tried the whole attachment thingy and it is telling me it has an error. I emailed myself the pics and tried to edit but no luck

Comment

you need to "host" the pics

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

are a couple of free hosting sites, pretty easy when you get the hang of it.

Comment

ok I picked photobucket and got the image in an album

Comment

Ok so how is that... Thanks Range

Comment

Working...
              X