X

Wear Clean Underwear, Pics Added 4-10-06

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lou,

Gotta be careful on the back roads of Bama! Glad you're ok. Good you had your gear on. Better to have skid marks on your tighty-whities instead of that bronze Mexican tan!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
      Did you consider tye dye.

Duuuude..... that would be WICKED FER SHURE!!!

Lou... come up to Canada. We'll find some beavers to take care of ya.

Rest up!

Comment

Lou, sorry to hear about the accident. Do you think you'll be more cautious when taking unknown corners now?

As for the underwear, you could always wear black or some other dark color...

Oh! I have a funny story (it's relative) I'll tell y'all later. I have to get going to class.

Comment

Here's a question...

Who here has any underwear in their collection that's *not* clean?

I'm a little confused by that. I haven't had a streak in my shorts since I was like 4 and had that wiping problem... tmi?
          -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

well did you ever get one of those you think it just gonna be a fart feelings but then suddenly you realize well you can figure out the rest

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
              well did you ever get one of those you think it just gonna be a fart feelings but then suddenly you realize well you can figure out the rest
              Yes, but I maintain muscle control and it never makes it to my underwear. :P
              -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

all I can think about is....

'the poor frikken windshield!"

Comment

Greg called me Lou and told me what happened. Susan and me are glad you are ok. No doubt it could have been worse. Bikes can always be replaced.
                  Are all the lenses on the bike ok? I still have all my OEM ones if you need any.

Comment

Awe comon Lou, we were just getting used to looking at the Tangerine Machine without sunglasses on..now you're gonna change it again ?????

Seriously though buddy, Im glad you're able to walk away from it. Here's to a quick recovery for you and to see you back in the saddle soon !

Comment

damn lou. glad you're ok. stupid gravel!

Long Live the D

Comment

Sorry to hear about your spill Lou, heal up quick!
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Walk it off , baby .
                          So uh , how was the bike running ? Fix that odd stalling thing ?
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

glad your ok and the bike is not structurally damaged.sand and salt on the road is an ominus problem and one doesnt really know how to take it,.Good news is the street sweeper went by my house today and sucked all of it up,well mostly and its been raining for days so that will help.Good luck with the bike bro and be well..

Comment

Lou glad u came out from this O.K. Wish u fast recovery!
                              www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Damn Lou, Dont you know you are suppose to keep it up right. Glad to hear you are ok

Comment

Working...
                                X